What is the Legacy Circle?
Marin General Hospital Foundation’s Legacy Circle honors individuals who have a shared commitment to Marin General Hospital and its programs and services. Legacy gifts from our most loyal supporters are particularly inspiring as they ensure a future of health care excellence in Marin County.
What are the benefits of Legacy Circle membership?
Membership in Marin General Hospital Foundation’s Legacy Circle allows us to thank and recognize you for your forethought in including Marin General Hospital in your estate plans. Furthermore, Legacy Circle membership may inspire generosity in others. Most importantly, membership will provide you the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the health and well-being of your community by supporting Marin General Hospital’s future. Additional benefits of membership include:
- An invitation to the annual Legacy Circle luncheon
- Recognition as a Legacy Circle member on the hospital donor wall (optional)
- Recognition as a Legacy Circle member in Marin General Hospital Foundation’s Annual Report on Philanthropy (optional)
- Special invitations to Foundation and hospital events and activities
- Periodic updates on important hospital, philanthropic, and planned giving news and information
- Subscription to the Legacy Circle bi-annual newsletter
How do I become a member of the Legacy Circle?
You can become a member of the Legacy Circle by providing for Marin General Hospital through planned gifts like wills, bequests, and life income gifts. Once you have made your gift, kindly notify us and we will mail you a welcome and acknowledgement letter and other important information related to your Legacy Circle membership.
What is the impact of my gift?
Legacy Circle members make a substantial philanthropic impact and ensure that we continue providing the highest quality of care for our patients today and into the future while cementing their legacies at Marin General Hospital.
How can I find out more?
Please contact Noelle Jue, Director of Gift Planning, at 1-415-464-2098 or email@example.com to discuss your interests or to schedule an informational meeting to learn more about making a planned gift to Marin General Hospital.